Thursday 22 March 2007

AAAARrrrggh!!!

that's my scream in the middle of the afternoon...

Feeling hungry but unable to eat, I decided to look on my e-mail. Whoa! there's a comment from my friends on the blog. So, I look go to this URL (Yup! Exactly the same as the one you read now!). The comments was funny... But in a sudden, I'm just thinking to change this blog's title. So, I go to my edit page...

FYI, ladies... (oh yeah, and gentleman.. too..) I often goes online from my campus. Since the Internet connection cached to Japanese server, everytime I go to my blog's URL, the site is displayed in Japanese Hiragana or Katakana (Whoa!)

It's my first time to edit my blog's setting from the campus (using 'Japanese' interface, of course). And later, the button which I thought to be 'Save' button... is a button for 'Delete Your Blog' instead...

And that's how the screaming comes... :D

But well... at least now I can open up a new page... fresh from my past.. from my final project... towards a new Journey...

3 comments:

Chitra H. Ayuningtyas said...

Any good news from the scholarship stuffs?

arya said...

hehehe... I'll write it next time ;)

Anonymous said...

Hwahaha... pak dosen sering ceroboh jg ternyata. Eh Ya, yg nulis komen gak harus pake bhs inggris jgkan? Jd takut...