Sunday 9 September 2007

Photos from Netherlands...

Hi guys!

Yeah! Finally I get my Laptop. It was on this beautiful Friday when I finally get my laptop. Horray! But thanks to assignments and a little bit laziness of mine (always... I must get rid of it soon), I just able to upload photos from my digital camera this morning here. Better late than not at all, don't you think? ;)

Next step is to integrate the photos to this blog. It should be fun... if there are not any assignments waiting in front of me.

English went crazy dude... just 1 class (and they said that it's going to be easy), and in a sudden I have to read 30 pages of English book and work on each exercises, added by writing composition assignment for about 700 words, and also preparation for next class. Great. Added with reading 1 chapter assignment from another course, this is so perfect for an evening work..

Well, no pain no gain, eh?

These are times when I would like to hear Bryan McKnight singing "Win", an original sound track from "Men Of Honor". The spirit of the song is just burning!

Btw, have you seen the movies? I would really like to... but I couldn't find it in the torrents yesterday :(

Anyhow, bismillahirrahmanirrahiim... let's start studying now.. c u guys!

1 comment:

Rika The Lost Wanderer said...

ARYA! How are you?
Good luck there!