Saturday 15 December 2007

23


Birthday is not just a moment to memorizing that you born in the same date several years ago. It is not about having a birthday celebration, treating your friends, and going home with several prizes. Those things are not even close.

I believe that some people will also agree with me that birthday is a moment where you introspect yourself.. see in your heart, and try to compare your life goal with your current performance... want to know what I see?

Allah gives me so much things to be thanked for... especially a wonderful family, future partner in life, great close friends (although I often treat them unfair.. sorry for all..), opportunity to help people, health, and... well.. I'll probably spent the rest of my life to describe all of them...

Thank you Allah, I hope I won't let you down (again), as I often do by making mistakes... things that you told me not to...

It's 23... it means that in another 2 years.. if everything goes well.. my real life will start. My journey to be one of the leader in the world will soon begin..

In my special day.. I would like to thank all of you...

Mom, Dad, Lil' Sister... thank you very much for your love and supports.. I miss you all... Don't worry, I'll try my best to make you all proud here...

Dear fairy in the Wonderland, thank you very much for your support and attention.. Let's fulfill our dream together, shall we? :)

My best friends.. Rendy, Chitra, Angga D, thx for the moral boosts! Keep in contact guys!

Dear friends.. T'I, Roncay, Narn, Vicky, Tita, Renny, Pitbull, Donny, Wiwit...

Dear friends@TUE : Grant, Agni, Arik, Jimmy, Diana, Samuel, Pak Wayan, Renaldi, Mehmet, Priyan, Goran, Eva, Sun...

Dear cousin, Ella, thx for the greetings! boi is niet slecht!! :p

Thank you very much all, you make this day a special day for me! Hope I can return it to you all, somehow...

So.. let's see... 2 more years to prepare everything.. what should I do now... hmm..
how bout sleeping? It's 2.39 AM in the morning!
Well, maybe that's a good idea... indeed...

2 comments:

Rheind said...

Gee, bro, ur so serious, even in ur bday, hehe.. Well.. soo Arya-like, if I must say.

Anyhoo..I'll be waitin for d invitation, in d next 2 years, or so

Btw, who's tis fairy u talkin bout ? ;P

Anonymous said...

oops, so sorry i miss your birthday Ya. Amin.