Monday 1 September 2008

Life starts again!


Yoooohooooooooooo! Time to start again this semester... new courses, new assignments, new activities, new spirit, towards greatness in the future :)

So, what's interesting these days?
  1. Two weeks ago, I had a meeting with the head of a group where I intend to have a master thesis on. We discussed about my future master project and also opportunity for assistantship. Basically, he told me that I join the correct group. However, the detail of the project should be discussed later at December, as I plan to start the project somewhere in January. For the assistantship, I shall get the opportunity if I can perform well in a preliminary task that he gave me, and I'm still doing it! Finally, I'm a developer again! See the log of the development in this blog.
  2. I had a picnic!!! Well, I mean... picnics!! (plural). First picnic is going to friends' camp, t'wolfsven camping area, Mierlo, with other Indonesian students. The camp is a temporary residence of Juragan Islah and Reyhan, our new friends from Indonesia. The picnic was fun! We went from university to the camping area by bike, and we spent most of the time there eating and drinking... We walked around this beautiful park inside the area and rode a small boat with pedals. Funny thing happened when the boat I ride with Lesky, Juragan Islah, and Yogi couldn't depart from the jetty. I had to do some "stunt", and luckily, managed to survive the stunt without being drowned :D.
  3. Second picnic is the trip to Wallibi World! An amusement park which is famous for its roller-coasters and crazy attraction. The park has a very big roller-coaster (hypercoaster, actually.. see this) named Goliath. That coaster is the craziest roller-coaster I've ever tried.. It's cooooooollll.... Oh yeah, in addition, it's also the first time that I got fed up of trying thrilling attraction after I tried Tomahawk.. The attraction is just crazy dude... makes you want to vomit... weks... (see what I mean in the picture on this article :( )
So, after all that happened... Here I am... READY for new challenge... ;)

In the end, since today is also the first day of Ramadhan.. I would ask for your forgiveness for all of my faults... intentionally or not... past and the future... For people who also celebrate the holy month, let's get a successfull Ramadhan!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya, we don't have to go to NL to have our head inside that Guillotine board like in your picture (hehehe). Btw, nice picnics, and have a great start :)