Wednesday 5 August 2009

2 years!!!

Wow, time flies!

It has almost been 2 years since I set my foot here, in the Netherlands. I just had my thesis review today, and as usual... a lot of comments were addressed to my thesis report. Seems that I'll always struggle with any kind of writing stuffs :p (reminiscing of my bachelor final report)

So what I'm doing now... proscrastinating???

Just say.. that I'm practicing my English writing :D

I just realize, that I used to exercise my writing skills by blogging. So, why don't I give it a try once more.. because due to my selection of future career and the way that Allah guides me... I have to write a lot of things in the future anyway (Still can't believe how I have changed in this past two years).

Let's start from the small things.. such as.. uhm.. let's see... lately, due to my hobby (I prefer to say it this way) of sitting on my chair for hours, working on my thesis.. I rarely go to the sportcentrum. So, have I become fatter? Let's see.. I try to compare a portrait of myself two years ago to a portrait of myself now... and...

2-years.PNG

can you guess which one is the current me? :D Seems not much different, don't you think?

Well, enough of such narcissism.. But for sure.. I'll write something useful later this week in this blog. Promise. Tot ziens!

3 comments:

anita said...

Arya!!
berkunjung,
hmm, yang kanan (berambut) tampak lebih dewasa dan tabah, dan yang kiri tampak menderita, mungkin waktu itu salah potong rambut ya?
(komen g penting :P)

arya said...

@anita: wekeke.. gitu yah.. emang sih, yang kiri itu tampang menjelang presentasi thesis... :D

Elva said...

so obvious which one d current u..
4me,u r not changing at all btw.. =)